I love sugar lip scrubs, especially those made by the inimitable Sara Happ. They are exfoliating, hydrating, and taste like crunchy rock candy. I always ended up swallowing some of the product, happily so. Beauty For Real’s Revival Lip Scrub is delish and once I gently remove it with a warm washcloth, I am left with the most supple, healthy-looking, and fresh-feeling lips. I think I am addicted to this product because it’s sweet and sugary and because my lips look utterly smooch-inviting. I don’t simply recommend this for winter-battered lips. This will keep your pucker in shape all year long! Don’t skip this step — hydrated, moist lips are always a priority and you’ll get them with regular use of this scrub.
- Sexy Little Thing …
- To Line or Not to Line: The Golden Rules of Lip Liner
- How to Fix Hair Breakage from Color Damage
- Let Health & Fitness be the Destination
- When to Trash the Goods
- SPF in Winter Too, Your Skin Will Thank You!
- The Apartment-Broken Dog
- Go On a Spa Date This Valentine’s Day
- Smile – It’s the second best thing you can do with your lips
- 16 New York Themed Gifts For The Holidays