When it comes to beauty products and packaging, it’s even better when said products are pretty on the inside and outside. K-beauty brand MISSHA has released its Frida Kahlo tension foundation compact. The compact features Kahlo-inspired art. Note that is not a cushion compact, although the construction is similar. The cream foundation — I like Perfect Cover, which is magnetic and buildable, all the while feeling light and wearing comfortably— has a textured fabric placed over top. When you dab the provided applicator puff over the product well, you get even dispersion of product and thus a perfect canvas on which to build the rest of your look. This foundation doesn’t move yet never feels cakey.
- Sexy Little Thing …
- To Line or Not to Line: The Golden Rules of Lip Liner
- How to Fix Hair Breakage from Color Damage
- Let Health & Fitness be the Destination
- When to Trash the Goods
- SPF in Winter Too, Your Skin Will Thank You!
- The Apartment-Broken Dog
- Go On a Spa Date This Valentine’s Day
- Smile – It’s the second best thing you can do with your lips
- Brooklyn-Style Beauty