There are infinite black eyeliners are on the market in all forms. Gel. Pot. Liquid. Pen. Kohl. Pencil. Kajal. Back up, though! Stila’s Smudge Kajal Eyeliner is one of the best black liners to swipe across my lower waterline in ages. It’s the perfect execution of performance and pigmentation. It doesn’t move yet it’s super creamy. The pencil has a smudger on the opposite end — so if you wanna smoke out your upper lash line, you have a built-in tool for doing so. You can use it to define the bottom lid and lash line or go dramatic on the upper lash line. Regardless, if you need to line and go, this black liner assists you with the task. You can do one or two swipes and then not worry about your eyeliner for the rest of the day. Proceed to wipe your eyes or cry — from laughing so hard at a coworker’s joke, not because you are sad! Blink as often as you need. You don’t have to worry about your eyeliner wearing away.
- Sexy Little Thing …
- Holiday Hair Kits for Everyone on Your List
- To Line or Not to Line: The Golden Rules of Lip Liner
- The Best Skin Care Sets for Holiday Gifting
- Metro Home: Exciting Last-Minute Holiday Deal on Princess Moderna Cookware
- How to Wear Perfume
- Last Minute Spa Holiday Gifts
- How to Have Your Dream Wedding
- Getting Rid of Stretch Marks, an interview with Dr. Whitney Bowe (Part 1)
- For Beauty News NYC Readers Only: Buy a Denon Blue Tooth Speaker and Get FREE $100 Headphones!