You can get a full coverage, flawless canvas, aka your face, with SPF! Tarte’s Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation has SPF 15, so you get some additional protection. It should not replace your usual moisturizer-with-SPF in the summer. It will enhance it! You can apply the rich formula with the fluffy The Buffer brush to really even out the product and smooth your face and skin. You can use a little or a lot and build coverage as you wish. The brand recommends applying it 15 minutes before sun exposure. Even if you are not going to lounge by the pool or take a dip on the ocean because you aren’t going on vacation to anywhere hot, sunny, and beachside, you still need to protect your skin. Why not do so while rocking an even, fresh, clean skintone, courtesy of this product? It’s matte and all that. See ya, sweat-induced shine. This baby is full coverage enough to use through winter and cold months, too.
- Sexy Little Thing …
- To Line or Not to Line: The Golden Rules of Lip Liner
- How to Fix Hair Breakage from Color Damage
- Let Health & Fitness be the Destination
- When to Trash the Goods
- SPF in Winter Too, Your Skin Will Thank You!
- The Apartment-Broken Dog
- Go On a Spa Date This Valentine’s Day
- Smile – It’s the second best thing you can do with your lips
- Brooklyn-Style Beauty