By Mrinalini Kamath
Last week marked the Autumnal Equinox, the official start of the fall season, which means that holiday parties will soon be in full swing. What better way for us to help you get ready for them than by using Vitacare, the vitamin infused oral care system. Developed by an eco-conscious company, Vitacare helps whiten teeth, freshen breath and keep your gums strong and healthy, naturally.
Five lucky winners will receive a 4 piece Vitacare package containing: toothpaste, mouthwash, chewing gum and an eco-friendly toothbrush, valued at $25.
All you have to do is follow us on Twitter or “like” us on Facebook, then e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your Twitter or Facebook name in your email. Contest expires at 12PM on October 15, 2011.
How does Vitacare work? By using the following natural ingredients:
• Aloe Vera,which cleanses and soothes.
• Acai berry, which is anti-inflammatory and boosts the immune system.
• Cranberry extract, which helps decrease plaque.
• Lime, which helps heal mouth and tongue ulcers, swollen and bleeding gums and prevents infections.
• Pomegranate, an antioxidant superfruit with anti-inflammatory properties.
• Vitamins A, C, D and E which help strengthen teeth, fight inflammation, restore tissue and bones, keeps teeth anchored in their sockets, boosts immunity and prevents gingivitis (swollen or bleeding gums).
• Xylitol, a natural sweetener made from birch trees, xylitol prevents plaque and dry mouth, promoting fresh breath.
• Calcium, to strengthen teeth and bones.
Available in mint+key lime, mint+acai and mint+pomegranate at Ricky’s, The Village Apothecary, drugstore.com and vitacareworld.com, Vitacare is a new, flavorful way to keep your teeth healthy, your breath fresh and your smile white.