By Yasmin Jorge
Spring is a time of rejuvenation, so we’ve selected several exciting products for the Beauty News NYC “Pampering Products Giveaway.” We tested everything and they made us feel good. Our readers will feel revived too with the following:
• Oxylent™ is a new, great tasting, 100% natural, daily multivitamin drink. Yummy flavors include blackberry pomegranate, sparkling mandarin, and sparkling berries – just add 4 to 8 ounces of water to taste, ice if preferred, and stir. Now you’ll have an easy and effective way to get essential vitamins, minerals, enzymes, electrolytes, and amino acids in one delicious and refreshing drink. The handy packets are ideal for active New Yorkers with busy schedules. Carry them in those stylish bags and totes to the office, gym, and while traveling around town and abroad.
As a bubbly supplement, Oxylent is easy to digest and absorbable by the body. Perhaps those boring pills need a rest today. http://www.oxylent.com.
• Auromere™ Herbomineral Rejuvenating Mud Bath and Mask combines 12 potent herbs blended with four types of clay to purify and invigorate, and minerals to nourish the skin. The mud can be used daily instead of bath soap, as a facial mask, a body wrap, and more. It draws out toxins and impurities, exfoliates, and leaves skin wonderfully baby soft, smooth and fresh scented.
The mud is an authentic Ayurvedic formula, pure and natural. Ayurveda is the ancient holistic science of India which uses plants, roots, herbs, flowers and minerals to maintain and restore health and
well-being with nature. http://auromere.com.
• TheraNeem™ Organix Nail and Cuticle Oil and Pen help keep nails and cuticles strong and healthy. Ayurvedic practitioners use parts of the Neem tree, native to India and Southeast Asia, to support and nourish people and pets. The Neem leaf and oil, combined with other organic oils, in these antioxidant-rich formulas fortify brittle nails and moisturize those pretty digits. http://www.organixsouth.com.
• TheraNeem Organix Neem Cream in original vanilla is so decadent and creamy you’d think it was dessert (minus the calories). This silky smooth, antioxidant cream is effective on the driest of skin and nourishes, soothes and protects all skin types, including sensitive skin. It is a concentrated blend of Neem leaf extract and oil and Aloe Vera enriched with Jojoba oil and Shea butter.
• For maximum lip protection and moisturizing with staying power, Eco Lips balms are a natural choice. Hand-crafted and organic, pretty glistening tints include sugar plum, moonstone and coralyte, while the sport version boasts an SPF 30. Fashionable lip colors were never stronger! From board member to surfer, your puckers remain satin pillow soft and enviable in all weather conditions. http://www.ecolips.com.
Here’s how to enter your chance to win these pampering vegan beauty products:
These products would also make a thoughtful gift for Mother’s Day or to share with sisters and friends.
Indulgence all around!