By Lauren Torrisi
The economy is tough and we all have to cut back*. But let’s face it, we still have to eat…don’t we? Luckily, some of the best restaurants in New York are willing to feed us, for a significantly lower price. We’ve done some research and without further ado, here are some of the best bets around town:
1. Momofuku Ssam Bar: For just 28 bucks, you get a fabulous lunch complete with starter, entree, and dessert.
2. Irving Mill: For the sake of the man in your life, stop by on Mondays for an ice cold beer and a juicy burger for a measly $15.
3. Nonna: My obsession with Italian food has been satisfied. Every Tuesday for $15, Nonna offers an unlimited spaghetti and meatball dinner complete with caesar salad and warm zeppoles.
4. Dovetail: Finish your weekend with a refined palate. For $38, enjoy a Sunday supper with the likes of sweetbreads and lamb meatloaf.
5. Nougatine: Early birds rejoice! Nougatine now offers a $35 three course dinner for all those who arrive before 6:30pm.
*Keep checking in as we search for the best places to shop, eat, and go out for ladies on a budget. Unless of course, you win the lottery or marry a millionaire to which money is no object.