By Eva Whalen
Bella Rose jewelry design
The Artisan Group offers an array of spectacular indie jewelry designers, as well as home-made soaps, candles, chunky knitted scarves, and other hand-crafted delights for holiday ’17. And if you want boasting rights for your gifts: The Artisan Group has worked directly with TV costume designers for many years now, providing curated collections for shows such as Empire, How To Get Away With Murder, The Vampire Diaries, Jane The Virgin, Modern Family, Parenthood, Pretty Little Liars, Scandal, VEEP,, and The Voice, to name a few. They’ve placed more than 750 pieces by their members on more than 50 television shows.
Lover’s Tempo design
Shop your heart away at these online boutiques:
* Three Sisters Apothecary for artisan bar soaps and sundries: soapcauldron.com
* Vitrine for handcrafted modern gemstones: Etsy.com/shop/Vitrine
* Saressa Designs for all manner of unique jewelry: Saressadesigns.com
* Lovers Tempo for superb sterling silver creations and inspired designs: Loverstempo.com
* Surprise Designer for knitted scarves and hats for cozy winter outings: SurpriseDesigner.com
* Admirable Jewels for exquisite necklaces: https://www.etsy.com/shop/AdmirableJewels
* Bella Rose Jewelry for classic pieces with added flair: https://bellarosejewelrydesign.com/
* Nikki Fleming’s handcrafted Swarovski crystal bracelet is perfect for ringing in 2018; http://www.nikkinakks.com.
* Liv & B’s (http://www.livandb.com) Hot Mess Hoops feature gemstones hand-wrapped around solid sterling silver hoops for quirky elegance.
And visit the Artisan Group’s site if you know any talented designers who may want to have their creations on display in shows/series: http://www.theartisangroup.org
Admirable Jewels design
Soap Cauldron: Three Sisters Soap