By Yasmin Jorge
The Demeter Fragrance Library is always a nostalgic adventure for the nose – the perfumer boasts over 250 different fragrances inspired by everyday objects and experiences. As a result, scents are simple, friendly and familiar. They are inspired by the beautiful smells we regularly encounter, perhaps grew up with, and adjusted to be recognizable, wearable, and universally enjoyed.
So for upcoming Thanksgiving celebrations, you guessed it – Demeter has scents to match that feel-good mood! We’re not piling the turkey here, these cologne sprays will have you smelling like a dish as you serve your home-made hearty dinner to that dashing debonair guest. Why not have him hungry for the succulent bird and sweet hostess?
Here’s a round-up of some Demeter fixings:
• Pumpkin Pie evokes memories of the laughter in the air and the warm smells coming from the kitchen, especially pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, plus a touch of ginger and hint of cloves. And you know, the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. Men love pie too.
• Apple Pie is always part of the distinctly American experience and this crisp scent captures the perfect medley of Granny Smith apples, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and a flaky pastry. It’s a fruity jolt.
• Golden Delicious is another crisp scent reminiscent of a perfect Fall day of apple picking.
• Cranberry will calm the nerves and have you wanting your own New England moment. Don’t be a Puritan.
• Maple Syrup features Autumn maple, enhanced with rich vanilla bean for a softer touch.
• Hot Toddy is a rich relaxing scent encompassing Hot dark rum, creamed butter, brown sugar and lemon, topped with cinnamon and nutmeg. American and Brit romantics rejoice.
Demeter colognes are single note fragrances, meaning they are the smallest combination of ingredients that express a single, identifiable smell or idea. These subtle standalone fragrances achieve just that – this nose is giving thanks to all their holiday-inspired aromas. Let’s go eat now!
Visit http://www.demeterfragrance.com to shop online or find a store near you.