‘Tis the season for giving, and if you still need some gift ideas for your loved ones, look no further than Karuna Gift Sets!
Founded in 2009 by Linda Wang, Karuna was the first sheet mask brand to launch in America. The products give you the power to inexpensively treat common skin problems with effective ingredients in the comfort of your own home.
Karuna’s 7 Days of Glow Mask Set features a mask for every day of the week to leave your skin feeling refreshed. Not sure when to wear what mask? Worry not, because the set comes with its own 7-day hashtagable mask calendar:
- #SipItUpSunday – Give the gift of moisture with Hydrating+ Face Mask
Help retain skin’s natural moisture
- #MondayMotivation – Start the week with a glow. Use Brightening+ Face Mask
Brighten dark spots and smooth skin
- #TuesdayTip – Shield your skin with Anti-Oxidant+ Face Mask
Revive and protect
- #WednesdayWisdom – Need a midweek pick-me-up? Deep clean with Clarifying+ Face Mask
Deep clean and clear pores
- #ThirstyThursday – Drink up before the weekend with Hydrating+ Face Mask
- #FridayFeeling – Unwind and radiate with Exfoliating+ Face Mask
Exfoliate and restore oily skin
- #SelfCareSaturday – New day, new mask. Take (self) care with Renewal+ Eye Mask
Revive tired eyes and dark eye circles
All masks in the kit are dermatologist tested, dye-free, paraben-free, and mineral oil-free.
Order Karuna’s 7 Days of Glow Mask Set online HERE for $42.
Karuna’s HoliGlow is ideal for at-home skincare during those chilly winter months. The kit comes with four masks (Revivify+ Eye & Cheek Mask, Hydrating+ Face Mask, Brightening+ Face Mask, and HydraMUD Face Mask) to hydrate, nourish, illuminate, and brighten skin in 20 minutes or less.
All masks are phthalate-free, SLS-free, mineral oil-free, paraben-free, and formaldehyde-free.
Order Karuna’s HoliGlow Kit online HERE for $25.