I love sugar lip scrubs, especially those made by the inimitable Sara Happ. They are exfoliating, hydrating, and taste like crunchy rock candy. I always ended up swallowing some of the product, happily so. Beauty For Real’s Revival Lip Scrub is delish and once I gently remove it with a warm washcloth, I am left with the most supple, healthy-looking, and fresh-feeling lips. I think I am addicted to this product because it’s sweet and sugary and because my lips look utterly smooch-inviting. I don’t simply recommend this for winter-battered lips. This will keep your pucker in shape all year long! Don’t skip this step — hydrated, moist lips are always a priority and you’ll get them with regular use of this scrub.
- Sexy Little Thing …
- Green Beauty Best Bets: Freegirl, Venics, Croons, Good Hippie + Manifest
- To Line or Not to Line: The Golden Rules of Lip Liner
- Weekend at Woodloch: Spa, Birthdays, Sports, Retreats, Weddings, & More
- Hair Care: John Masters Organics for Distressed Tresses
- What’s In His Bath This Month?
- Kat Von D Lock-it Powder Foundation
- Natural Retinol
- Are You Using the Wrong Vitamin C on Your Face?
- Urban Decay Double Down Brow Putty, Brow Endowed, + Brow Finish