All of the flavor, all of the sugary and buttery vanilla sweetness… without all of the calories! Glossier, the Internet’s most beloved minimalist makeup brand, partnered with Milk Bakery to create a lip balm that smells and tastes just like a fresh, out of the oven cupcake. The Glossier Birthday balm adds moisture and sheen, sans shine, to your pout, all the while smelling like a bakery beneath your nose. It’s an all-season lip product and one that I carry in my bag at all times. I love a lip balm that gives me tons of sweetness and is scentsational, sans the pesky calories or the post-sugar crash. It’s easily the yummiest lip balm in my very full arsenal, so that’s saying something. If you are avoiding sweets this summer, you can satisfy your cravings with this sumptuous balm.
- Sexy Little Thing …
- The Golden Girls
- Go On a Spa Date This Valentine’s Day
- The New Straight – Maintaining my Neo-Wave Revolution
- Taking Full Service to the Next Level – The Equinox Spa on Manhattan’s Upper East Side
- Immaculash, Alkamind and Rootflage Are Today’s Beauty Bets
- From Farm to Face Skin Care
- Catherine Deneuve is my idol…
- Ben Fuchs REALLY Explains the Whole Truth About Retinol and Vitamin C
- SPF in Winter Too, Your Skin Will Thank You!