Makeup Geek’s In the Nude Eyeshadow Palette is a gorgeous, sunset eye wardrobe. It’s a nine-pan palette that is full of neutrals, nudes, and browns, all of which can be paired for sunset smoky eyes that mimic the late summer, early evening sky setting over the ocean. There are shimmers and mattes, so you can mix and “matte.” Or you can stick with one texture for continuity or add depth by pairing the glittery shade with a smooth and velvety counterpart in the same family. Makeup obsessives of any age can and will love this Makeup Geek palette, since it goes the distance, presents endless custom color combos, and the formula is blendable, silky, and stays put. What more can you ask for? Oh, and it will travel well. So it’s essentially perfect.
- Sexy Little Thing …
- The Simply Wholesome Kitchen:Interview with Mommy Blogger Alissa Abbey Stoltz
- Rules of Attraction: Feng Shui In the Bedroom
- From Secrecy to National Television: Coming Out of the Internet Dating Closet
- Beauty & the Best: Karuna Exfoliating + Foot Mask
- Orion Wills – A Makeup Artist Destined for Stardom
- Men at Home
- Channel Cleopatra With Seductive Spring Scents
- Vive la Sud de France!
- Profile of Marilyn Miglin