Makeup Geek’s In the Nude Eyeshadow Palette is a gorgeous, sunset eye wardrobe. It’s a nine-pan palette that is full of neutrals, nudes, and browns, all of which can be paired for sunset smoky eyes that mimic the late summer, early evening sky setting over the ocean. There are shimmers and mattes, so you can mix and “matte.” Or you can stick with one texture for continuity or add depth by pairing the glittery shade with a smooth and velvety counterpart in the same family. Makeup obsessives of any age can and will love this Makeup Geek palette, since it goes the distance, presents endless custom color combos, and the formula is blendable, silky, and stays put. What more can you ask for? Oh, and it will travel well. So it’s essentially perfect.
- Sexy Little Thing …
- Go On a Spa Date This Valentine’s Day
- The Golden Girls
- SPF in Winter Too, Your Skin Will Thank You!
- BEAUTY BEST BET OF THE DAY: Aveo Daily Use Contact Lenses + Kat Von D Lash Liner
- The New Straight – Maintaining my Neo-Wave Revolution
- Taking Full Service to the Next Level – The Equinox Spa on Manhattan’s Upper East Side
- Immaculash, Alkamind and Rootflage Are Today’s Beauty Bets
- From Farm to Face Skin Care
- Catherine Deneuve is my idol…