You can pump up your faux glow this summer with just a drop per day! NARS’ cult classic Orgasm Blush has been reimagined in liquid form, along with several other shades. But don’t worry — even as a liquid, Orgasm remains a perfect-for-every-skintone, peachy pink that mimics that post-coital flush. Seriously, one pump is all you need; anyone else pick up that double entendre? That said, you can apply liquid Orgasm blush with your fingers or with a synthetic bristle blush brush. Build your facial flush by dispensing additional pumps or you can apply a layer of the powder version of Orgasm overtop for an extra gorgeous glow. Personally, I was fine with one drop on each cheek, blended up and out with fingers. This method allows for a diffused, subtle glow. The bottle will last forever and you will want to use this product every single day because the color really and truly does work for everyone. Oh! And if you plan to work on your tan this summer, albeit real or faux, you can totally accent your sun-kissed skin with Orgasm.
- Sexy Little Thing …
- Honey Cloudz, REALHER, Leaner Creamer + Party Blaster
- To Line or Not to Line: The Golden Rules of Lip Liner
- Having a Bad Hair Day? Then Check Out These Problem-Solving Products for Better Tresses.
- The Beauty Benefits of Peony and Rose Essence
- Kashkaval Garden: New Menu for Fall & Winter
- Giveaway! You May Be the Lucky One to Get a Free iPad or E-reader Cover
- Cyrille, Are You for Real? A Photographic Exhibitionism by Cyrille Margarit
- What’s in his bath this month?