One thing I want my makeup remover wipe to do is remove my makeup and make my skin feel fresh, and, well, cleansed. Purederm Argan Oil makeup remover wipes do just that. The towelettes remove even the most stubborn black mascara and liquid eyeliner. They smell yummy and leave my skin feeling moisturized and soft as well. While I often rely on makeup remover wipes on the late nights when I don’t want to crash out in my makeup, the added benefit of giving me super soft, smooth skin has made me a devotee of these wipes. They are formulated with Argan Oil and Vitamin E, so there is no way your skin won’t be clean and hydrated after a few swipes. You’ll need to use a few extra swipes for waterproof makeup. Just do so gently.
- Sexy Little Thing …
- Go On a Spa Date This Valentine’s Day
- The Golden Girls
- SPF in Winter Too, Your Skin Will Thank You!
- BEAUTY BEST BET OF THE DAY: Aveo Daily Use Contact Lenses + Kat Von D Lash Liner
- The New Straight – Maintaining my Neo-Wave Revolution
- Taking Full Service to the Next Level – The Equinox Spa on Manhattan’s Upper East Side
- Immaculash, Alkamind and Rootflage Are Today’s Beauty Bets
- From Farm to Face Skin Care
- Catherine Deneuve is my idol…