One thing I want my makeup remover wipe to do is remove my makeup and make my skin feel fresh, and, well, cleansed. Purederm Argan Oil makeup remover wipes do just that. The towelettes remove even the most stubborn black mascara and liquid eyeliner. They smell yummy and leave my skin feeling moisturized and soft as well. While I often rely on makeup remover wipes on the late nights when I don’t want to crash out in my makeup, the added benefit of giving me super soft, smooth skin has made me a devotee of these wipes. They are formulated with Argan Oil and Vitamin E, so there is no way your skin won’t be clean and hydrated after a few swipes. You’ll need to use a few extra swipes for waterproof makeup. Just do so gently.
- Sexy Little Thing …
- Rules of Attraction: Feng Shui In the Bedroom
- From Secrecy to National Television: Coming Out of the Internet Dating Closet
- The Simply Wholesome Kitchen:Interview with Mommy Blogger Alissa Abbey Stoltz
- Beauty & the Best: Karuna Exfoliating + Foot Mask
- Orion Wills – A Makeup Artist Destined for Stardom
- Men at Home
- Channel Cleopatra With Seductive Spring Scents
- Vive la Sud de France!
- Profile of Marilyn Miglin