I have a fetish for makeup application sponges. I love my beautyblenders. I get total pleasure that only a makeup junkie can understand from the act of dampening the sponge and using it to buff and blend product to an airbrushed finish. The latest sponge to earn my lust, and more importantly my trust, is Revlon’s 4-in-1 Blending Sponge. It’s red hot… literally. It’s a scarlet shade and it’s almost shaped like a finger with unique angles so that you’re able to blend your liquid product with more control. It applies. It corrects. It blends. My other favorite element? It comes with a plastic storage case, which is essential, because these squishy sponges can be so hard to store in the medicine chest. I have incorporated this into my morning routine when I want to contour around my nose.
- Sexy Little Thing …
- Women We Laud: Communicating Independence – Deborah Dumaine & Kathy Caprino
- Key Supplements For A Stronger & Younger You
- Eyebrow Oasis Amidst Corporate Manhattan
- NYFW S/S 2016: The Splendor of Zang Toi
- Embrace Your Curls!
- The Breast Beautiful
- Mark Your Calendar for a Brighter, Straighter Smile
- Pride 2019 & New Menu: The 24-Karat Gold Leaf Steak Burger @ Hard Rock Cafe