I have a fetish for makeup application sponges. I love my beautyblenders. I get total pleasure that only a makeup junkie can understand from the act of dampening the sponge and using it to buff and blend product to an airbrushed finish. The latest sponge to earn my lust, and more importantly my trust, is Revlon’s 4-in-1 Blending Sponge. It’s red hot… literally. It’s a scarlet shade and it’s almost shaped like a finger with unique angles so that you’re able to blend your liquid product with more control. It applies. It corrects. It blends. My other favorite element? It comes with a plastic storage case, which is essential, because these squishy sponges can be so hard to store in the medicine chest. I have incorporated this into my morning routine when I want to contour around my nose.
- Sexy Little Thing …
- Honey Cloudz, REALHER, Leaner Creamer + Party Blaster
- To Line or Not to Line: The Golden Rules of Lip Liner
- Having a Bad Hair Day? Then Check Out These Problem-Solving Products for Better Tresses.
- The Beauty Benefits of Peony and Rose Essence
- Giveaway! You May Be the Lucky One to Get a Free iPad or E-reader Cover
- Cyrille, Are You for Real? A Photographic Exhibitionism by Cyrille Margarit
- What’s in his bath this month?
- Kashkaval Garden: New Menu for Fall & Winter