Oh Revlon! You really are gunning for my heart with your tools. Revlon’s Professional Blending Brush has a sponge head, rather than bristles, and a handle. So you get the application benefits of a sponge tool, which are amazing for cream products, and the control of a brush, thanks to the weighted, Diamond Grip handle. It’s a black and red beauty. Not only does this makeup magic wand allow you to flawlessly apply product but it’s also easy to keep clean and germ-free. The sponge is removable and replaceable. You can clean it when it gets caked with product and you can replace it when it’s no longer functioning optimally. It really lets you control your placement and blending of a cream or liquid product.
- Sexy Little Thing …
- The Simply Wholesome Kitchen:Interview with Mommy Blogger Alissa Abbey Stoltz
- Rules of Attraction: Feng Shui In the Bedroom
- From Secrecy to National Television: Coming Out of the Internet Dating Closet
- Beauty & the Best: Karuna Exfoliating + Foot Mask
- Orion Wills – A Makeup Artist Destined for Stardom
- Men at Home
- Channel Cleopatra With Seductive Spring Scents
- Vive la Sud de France!
- Profile of Marilyn Miglin