Oh Revlon! You really are gunning for my heart with your tools. Revlon’s Professional Blending Brush has a sponge head, rather than bristles, and a handle. So you get the application benefits of a sponge tool, which are amazing for cream products, and the control of a brush, thanks to the weighted, Diamond Grip handle. It’s a black and red beauty. Not only does this makeup magic wand allow you to flawlessly apply product but it’s also easy to keep clean and germ-free. The sponge is removable and replaceable. You can clean it when it gets caked with product and you can replace it when it’s no longer functioning optimally. It really lets you control your placement and blending of a cream or liquid product.
- Sexy Little Thing …
- Go On a Spa Date This Valentine’s Day
- The Golden Girls
- SPF in Winter Too, Your Skin Will Thank You!
- The New Straight – Maintaining my Neo-Wave Revolution
- BEAUTY BEST BET OF THE DAY: Aveo Daily Use Contact Lenses + Kat Von D Lash Liner
- Taking Full Service to the Next Level – The Equinox Spa on Manhattan’s Upper East Side
- Immaculash, Alkamind and Rootflage Are Today’s Beauty Bets
- From Farm to Face Skin Care
- Catherine Deneuve is my idol…