Unicorns are real. At least in the makeup realm. Tarte’s Spellbound Rainbow Glow Highlighter features pink, gold, blue, and white stripes. Here’s my usage tip. Sweep a big, fluffy foundation brush back and forth over the pan, so it picks up all four shades for a custom color unique to you. Then dust the brush along cheekbones and dab on the Cupid’s Bow for a little extra shimmer and glimmer. IDK about you, but I am not about that radioactive, Instagram MUA glow. This compact lets you add radiance in a subtle and manageable way. But please be aware that this product sold out upon launch, so if you can get your hands on it, act fast. It’s that good.
- Sexy Little Thing …
- To Line or Not to Line: The Golden Rules of Lip Liner
- Spaaah! Finds for the Fourth of July
- A New Kind of Keratin: Beat Summer Frizz at Keratin Lounge
- Red Lipstick Lovers, Bond No. 9 Has Your Color!
- Makeup Geek’s Marlena Stell Is In the Hot Seat
- How to Fix Hair Breakage from Color Damage
- Smile – It’s the second best thing you can do with your lips
- Sustainable Products for the Home
- Medi-Pedi – a Step Ahead of the Rest