Unicorns are real. At least in the makeup realm. Tarte’s Spellbound Rainbow Glow Highlighter features pink, gold, blue, and white stripes. Here’s my usage tip. Sweep a big, fluffy foundation brush back and forth over the pan, so it picks up all four shades for a custom color unique to you. Then dust the brush along cheekbones and dab on the Cupid’s Bow for a little extra shimmer and glimmer. IDK about you, but I am not about that radioactive, Instagram MUA glow. This compact lets you add radiance in a subtle and manageable way. But please be aware that this product sold out upon launch, so if you can get your hands on it, act fast. It’s that good.
- Sexy Little Thing …
- Rules of Attraction: Feng Shui In the Bedroom
- From Secrecy to National Television: Coming Out of the Internet Dating Closet
- Beauty & the Best: Karuna Exfoliating + Foot Mask
- Orion Wills – A Makeup Artist Destined for Stardom
- Men at Home
- Channel Cleopatra With Seductive Spring Scents
- Vive la Sud de France!
- Profile of Marilyn Miglin
- 4 Amazing Products To Brighten Your Neck and Décolletage