Wet N Wild may be a budget brand but its new set of Wet N Wild Pro Brushes, which are PETA-approved, vegan, and cruelty-free, are absolutely ace. You can use them in good conscience. They look and feel expensive, and it doesn’t matter if you are an experienced artisan or a makeup novice. This assortment of tools is easy to use and allows you to create gorgeous looks. The rose gold handles are on trend, while the soft, synthetic bristles are tightly packed and won’t end up coming loose and stuck to your face when you use them… which is highly irritating. The brushes are available a la carte or you can build a set without breaking the bank. So, either say “Hello!” to your new makeup tools or grab them to use for specific or one-off makeup situation, such as playing with a new heavy duty product, or putting them aside for fierce Halloween looks.
- Sexy Little Thing …
- The Golden Girls
- Go On a Spa Date This Valentine’s Day
- The New Straight – Maintaining my Neo-Wave Revolution
- Taking Full Service to the Next Level – The Equinox Spa on Manhattan’s Upper East Side
- Immaculash, Alkamind and Rootflage Are Today’s Beauty Bets
- From Farm to Face Skin Care
- Catherine Deneuve is my idol…
- Ben Fuchs REALLY Explains the Whole Truth About Retinol and Vitamin C
- SPF in Winter Too, Your Skin Will Thank You!