Every now and again, we all look in the mirror and think we could do with a fresher look. At BeautyNewsNYC we’re certainly no different. After eight years of hard work, 500+ articles a year and tons of events, sampling, pampering etc, we think it’s time to revitalize our look. And the beauty of all this? We want you to do it. So, in that vein, we are looking for a graphic artist/designer to revamp our logo/banner.
We love our bubbles, they’re part of our charm, so we’d like you to use them somehow in your new-and-improved design.
Show us what you can do! And if you’re the winner, you and your work will be featured in our City Pulse section, with your site listed. With Beauty News NYC being one of the most read and respected magazines of it’s kind, you’ll have received more visibility than ever before. Now that’s a beautiful thing!
– Banner size must be a maximum of 690 pixels wide by 130 pixels high.
– Banner must include the six bubbles/circles that are present on the current banner. You can obtain that image here.
– Please submit finished banner image to [email protected]. Please note your name, email address and phone number in your email.
– Banner file must be in either EPS, PS or PSP file format. PSP is preferred.
– Only one entry per person. Multiple banners from the same entrant will not be accepted
– Deadline for accepting entries is December 15, 2011. Winner will be announced on January 2, 2012.
If you have any questions or comments, please send them to [email protected].