Smooth hair and perfect nails are fundamental for a great look. Suggesting refinement and good upbringing, they set you apart – separating the wheat from the chaff – whether wearing a $2,000 Prada gown or a recycled pair of jeans. You can try to achieve terrific results on your own, but for Valentine’s Day, the most fabulous date night of the year, why not indulge in a real beauty package? After all, when meeting Mr. Right (or Mr. Trouble), make sure you have your assets in
The Maria Bonita Salon & Spa is offering a Special Glam A Go-Go package to get beauty mavens primped, pretty, and ready for romance in less than 60 minutes. This writer tried it and seriously suggests the package for that extra Brazilian vavoom that lingers throughout the evening.
The package consists of:
– Signature Berry Bonita Cocktail;
– Application of a deep conditioning Bio Supplements Mocha Cappuccino Hair Masque that revives dry, chemically – treated, damaged hair using moisture rich cocoa extracts;
– Signature Maria Bonita Brazilian Manicure;
– Choice of a relaxing hand massage or scalp massage;
– Wash and condition with Bio Supplements Mocha Cappuccino Shampoo and Conditioner;
– Blow out from an experienced stylist.
Maria Bonita Salon & Spa is nestled among chic boutiques and restaurants in Manhattan’s exclusive Nolita neighborhood. The salon, founded by Fernanda Lacerda (Vogue Brasil recognized her as one of the 100 most influential Brazilians living in New York) marries cutting edge technology with traditional South American beauty treatments and hospitality.
This chocolate infused package is available now through April 1st 2012, and retails at $98
(a $120 value).
Find more information at http://www.mariabonitany.com.
Located at 12 Prince Street (and Elizabeth St.), New York, NY 10012.