It’s one of the biggest celebratory days for sports fans. This Sunday marks the XLIX of games with pigskin. While most revelers punish the sofa, eat carbs and down suds, following are several suggestions to get out and enjoy the game.
Gather up your gang and come to the upscale Tender Restaurant at The Sanctuary Hotel (130 W. 47th Street).
Enjoy some of Tender’s signature favorites including truffle fries ($10), wild ginger edamame ($8), aged cheddar mac & cheese ($10) along with their happy hour pricing all day with $5 beers and $7 wines. Watch the biggest game of the year on one of the biggest screens in Manhattan, a giant 110″ projection screen with nine 55″ HDTV’s to get a perfect view from every seat in the restaurant. Reservations strongly suggested. A private viewing room is also available for groups of 20 or more.
For more information visit, http://tendernyc.com/
Go big or go home. Zeppelin Hall (88 Liberty View Drive, Jersey City), the area’s largest beer garden is worth the trek over the Hudson River to root for your favorite team. You can watch the game on any of their five gigantic screens while enjoy wings served five ways, BBQ, and big table platters while drinking your way through their extensive list of 50 beers from around the world on tap. The special day will also feature a whole hog host. No cover and ample seating abounds.
For more information, visit http://www.zeppelinhall.com/
The Magellan Jets SUPER BOWL XLIX Package gets the party started on board. Your aircraft awaits with amenities galore, aimed and ready to entertain and prepare you and your travel companions for a weekend of fun and football. Find in your seat an official NFL football, your preferred liquor and beverages on ice, and additional items (such as T-shirts, koozies, and sunglasses) to prepare you for the exciting weekend ahead.
Super Bowl Package Includes:
1. Round Trip Charter with Magellan Jets.
2. VIP access to exclusive Super bowl celebrity party: Choice to attend either: The ESPN Party Friday, The Playboy Party Friday, The Maxim Party Saturday, or The Rolling Stone Party Saturday.
3. Access to the In Stadium Hospitality Party and NFL Touchdown Club Party.
4. Express private security entrance for VIP’s into the Stadium on Super Bowl Sunday.
5. Two (2) tickets between goal and the 25 yard line lower level or mid-level.
6. Access to The Exclusive Postgame On-Field Experience.
For more information on the Super Bowl Package visit http://www.magellanjets.com or call 877-550-JETS.