The largest pro focused beauty event in the US returns to the Big Apple on May 5th & 6th at the Metropolitan Pavilion! The Makeup Show is a place where artists of all levels join together to find mentors, meet industry leaders, refill their kits and learn new programs that will bring their careers to the next level. Experience an International Stage filled with makeup professionals from all over the world, an Art Gallery featuring photographer, Matthew Jordan Smith, the return of The Beauty Brunch where you can mingle with industry insiders in a more intimate setting plus so much more!
Experience 8 stages of education filled with legendary artists and industry experts as they share their insight on how to elevate your artistry and career through discussion, demonstration and participation. Watch & Learn as industry’s finest shows you the new trends for the season and introduces you to the new products and techniques to help refine your makeup skills. Meet the CEOs & Executives behind the brands and stock up on all the essential products from large, indie, pro and prestige brands offering pro discount rates. Be part of the community in your market and join us at The Makeup Show.
• Shop 100+ pro discount prices with brands like: Urban Decay. MAKE UP FOR EVER, Perricone MD, Amika. Benefit Cosmetics, Inglot, Temptu, Smashbox, NYX Professional Makeup, Frends Beauty, NUDESTIX, Ardell Beauty, Kiss Products, Alcone, Stila, Glamcor, Kryolan, Mario Badescu Skin Care, Crown Brush, Natasha Denona & so much more!
• Meet the Makeup Masters on our Main Stage including: Tabatha Coffey, Natasha Denona, Erin Parsons, Damone Roberts, Danessa Myricks, Matthew Jordan Smith and more as they discuss innovation, color and business.
*Main Stage presentations are included in admission to The Makeup Show.
• Experience our Seminar stages, International stage & Business stage created for artists to learn the new trends for the season and the techniques from Airbrush, Beauty, FX and Body Art. These seminars are presented by our sponsors and exhibitors along with the biggest artists in the business.
*These complimentary events are seated on a first-come first-served basis and are included in admission to The Makeup Show.
• Momentum Session: A series of lectures with Master Artists and Industry Experts designed to engage you on a personal level. Listen and learn from the best in the business as they bring you through an intimate seminar style class with a lot of content to elevate your artistry and career through discussion, demonstration, and participation. Each session is for 90 minutes in an intimate setting. Designed for those artists wanting more in-depth information on the topic, but without the hands-on segment.
*A demo will be provided and attendees will observe and participate in all sessions. These sessions are $35 each.
• Our hands-on workshops provide an educational experience to artists of all levels to help refine their makeup skills and elevate their artistry and career in an intimate setting. Each workshop allows attendees to listen and learn through demonstration, coaching, discussion and practice hands-on while receiving informative feedback from their instructor. Registrants will also have the opportunity to use different products from brands that will be participating at the show.
*Registrants will receive a certificate of completion for each workshop. All workshops have a capacity of 20 attendees. The 3 hour hands-on workshops are $140 each and the all day hands-on workshops are $300 each.
With so much happening at this year’s NYC show, I suggest putting a plan into place & taking the next step to experience the magic that is The Makeup Show!
Advance tickets available online starting at $55. To register, please visit our website at https://www.themakeupshow.com/nyc/
For immediate assistance, contact [email protected] or call 212-242-1213.
This is a sponsored posting.