Being able to de-stress in this era is absolutely key to maintaining your health and sanity – and a full-night’s sleep can impart myriad benefits that range from rejuvenation, increased mental acuity, more energy, and a brighter outlook. Here are some new products and tips that can help you unwind and melt away stress after a long day:
Honeydew pillows are wholly devoted to people getting a proper night’s sleep with their scrumptious, clean-ingredient pillows that find the perfect balance between soft and supportive.
Honeydew offers pillows of all sizes, including full body pillows, ideal travel pillows, two different side pillows, and classic pillows. Rest your melon on the softest, most comfortable pillow imaginable. You can adjust them to your height or preference by adding or removing filler, too. Honeydew pillow cases are made of soft bamboo to protect your face, and these pillows are CertiPUR-US-certified to ensure purity and sweet dreams.
Goli Nutrition has a new gummy on the market: the Ashwa, an Ashwagandha gummy with vitamin D2 that relaxes, restores, and helps you de-stress. Great for preparing you to sleep, for quality of sleep, weight management, increased physical performance, and for improving cognition and memory, Ashwagandha has been used for centuries. Goli uses the best-in-class Ashwagandha, KSM-66, in these new delicious Mixed Berry gummies. They’re clinically proven to use KSM-66, and are plant-based, vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO, and globally sourced.
The Goli Super Fruits gummies are healthy and delectable, too. Containing bamboo extract, which is a rich source of natural silica and commonly referred to as Bamboo Silica, this trace mineral supports the production of collagen, giving skin a more plump and youthful appearance. These gummies also contain vitamins A, C, E, zinc, and pectin.
Pectin is a unique fiber found in fruits and vegetables, and unlike most other gummies on the market made with gelatin, Goli Superfruits Gummies are made with pectin from fruit peels.
– avoid caffeine for at least 4 hours before bedtime
– a sleep-inducing herbal tea a half hour before bedtime helps you drift off easily
– keep your bedroom dimly lit or completely dark and on the cool side
– exercise helps you sleep better and more easily
– delve into a a boring book
– avoid screens for a few hours before bedtime
– going to sleep at the same time every night prompts your body to sleep
– yoga, cardio, stretching, and pilates all help with de-stressing
– periodic neck rolls and mindful deep breathing are soothing
– a quick walk an readjust your perspective or provide insight
– music soothes the soul (and the savage beast)
Get your beauty sleep this summer!