What makes a game-changing spiked beverage? Some may look to the taste, others to the quality of the ingredients, or the alcohol content, or the calories. I, for one, definitely prefer a balance— high quality, real ingredients, a delectable taste and variety of flavors (and a high enough alcohol content that can get a good buzz going)! I had long settled on spiked seltzers as my preferred casual drink since they arrived on the scene, but recently something new has popped up on my radar that I think is totally changing the game: Spiked Teas.
If you’re a tea-drinker (and lover) like me, you’ve got to try Owl’s Brew’s Boozy Tea and Mixers. They combine high-quality, antioxidant rich craft teas with a little alcohol magic to create amazing spiked drinks and mixers made from 100% real ingredients for real flavors.
Their Boozy Tea line comes in four delightful, vegan, and gluten-free flavors at 4.8% ALC/vol and just 110-120 calories per can:
- Green – white tea, raspberry, and watermelon
- Pink – Darjeeling tea and hibiscus flowers
- Yellow – English breakfast tea, lemon, and lime
- Matcha – matcha tea, pineapple, and chamomile
Explore the Boozy Tea Range
And if you’re in the mood for something a little harder, it’s easy to doctor a delicious cocktail (or mocktail) together with Owl’s Brew’s award winning mixers. All you need is your favorite liquor or seltzer and a glass— then it’s as simple as pour, mix, and drink!
Currently the mixers come in six exciting flavors:
- Wicked Margarita – green tea, lime, and habanero
- Watermelon Margarita – White tea, watermelon, and raspberry
- Mulling Spices – chai spices, cranberry, and apple
- Strawberry Manhattan – Darjeeling tea, hibiscus, and strawberry
- Citrus Sweet Tea – English breakfast tea, lemon, and lime
- Chai Piña Colada – chai tea, coconut, and pineapple
Explore the Mixer Range
For exciting cocktail ideas or to learn more about the brand, head over to their Instagram at @TheOwlsBrew! Or to find a store carrying Owl’s Brew Boozy Teas near you, click here.