The NFL Shop at Draft in New York City has been open for the month of April to showcase a collection of the top name brands in premium sports apparel. The pop-up shop is located on the perimeter of Bryant Park on 41st Street and Avenue of Americas, just step away from where the league is hosting the 2012 NFL Draft at Radio City Music Hall this week. The shop has been frequented by a number of the NFL’s elite, including New York Giants Hakeem Nicks and New York Jets Jeremy Kerley, who stopped by the shop on April 24 to promote and autograph exclusive merchandise. Check out the video for Jeremy’s take on what “real fans” should be wearing during a game and which player Hakeem thinks deserves to grace the cover of Madden 13!
- Sexy Little Thing …
- To Line or Not to Line: The Golden Rules of Lip Liner
- To Brown Skin, With Love
- What’s In His Bath This Month?
- From Fifth Avenue to Fifth Avenue SouthRomance and Relaxation in Naples, Fla.
- Tiny Evil One – The Stray that StayedA Tale of Ingrown Hair
- In The Bag: Think Pink
- Honey Cloudz, REALHER, Leaner Creamer + Party Blaster
- Update: American Giant – Take me out to the ballgame, because I have to show off my new shirt
- High-Fashion Hair: Al Italia – Cristiano Cora: Luxury Hair Technology