The NFL Shop at Draft in New York City has been open for the month of April to showcase a collection of the top name brands in premium sports apparel. The pop-up shop is located on the perimeter of Bryant Park on 41st Street and Avenue of Americas, just step away from where the league is hosting the 2012 NFL Draft at Radio City Music Hall this week. The shop has been frequented by a number of the NFL’s elite, including New York Giants Hakeem Nicks and New York Jets Jeremy Kerley, who stopped by the shop on April 24 to promote and autograph exclusive merchandise. Check out the video for Jeremy’s take on what “real fans” should be wearing during a game and which player Hakeem thinks deserves to grace the cover of Madden 13!
- Sexy Little Thing …
- To Line or Not to Line: The Golden Rules of Lip Liner
- Having a Bad Hair Day? Then Check Out These Problem-Solving Products for Better Tresses.
- Beautyscopes: April 2006
- You CAN Take It With You
- Dominique Cosmetics Berries & Cream Collection
- Laura Geller Is in the Hot Seat
- The Golden Girls
- Go On a Spa Date This Valentine’s Day
- AINHOA: Luxury Skin Care from Spain You’ve Never Heard of… ‘til Now