The NFL Shop at Draft in New York City has been open for the month of April to showcase a collection of the top name brands in premium sports apparel. The pop-up shop is located on the perimeter of Bryant Park on 41st Street and Avenue of Americas, just step away from where the league is hosting the 2012 NFL Draft at Radio City Music Hall this week. The shop has been frequented by a number of the NFL’s elite, including New York Giants Hakeem Nicks and New York Jets Jeremy Kerley, who stopped by the shop on April 24 to promote and autograph exclusive merchandise. Check out the video for Jeremy’s take on what “real fans” should be wearing during a game and which player Hakeem thinks deserves to grace the cover of Madden 13!
- 9 Questions for Nicole Ansari: Acclaimed Actress-to-Calm Hempress
- Profile of Marilyn Miglin
- Luxury Fragrance Discovery Sets – The Best Way to Discover New Perfumes
- DVD Pick O’ the Month
- April Showers: the best all-natural stuff to put on before and after them
- Maison Kayser Hits Midtown Manhattan
- Metro Man: Top 10 Picks for Every Guy’s Bath
- CP Curio: Reeled In
- Braun 3 Series for a Cupid’s Kiss this Valentine’s Day
- Are You Using the Wrong Vitamin C on Your Face?