The NFL Shop at Draft in New York City has been open for the month of April to showcase a collection of the top name brands in premium sports apparel. The pop-up shop is located on the perimeter of Bryant Park on 41st Street and Avenue of Americas, just step away from where the league is hosting the 2012 NFL Draft at Radio City Music Hall this week. The shop has been frequented by a number of the NFL’s elite, including New York Giants Hakeem Nicks and New York Jets Jeremy Kerley, who stopped by the shop on April 24 to promote and autograph exclusive merchandise. Check out the video for Jeremy’s take on what “real fans” should be wearing during a game and which player Hakeem thinks deserves to grace the cover of Madden 13!
- Helping Cool Blondes Stand Up To Brass
- Beautyscopes-October 2005
- Beautyscopes: April 2018
- K Rico: A New Steakhouse Sizzles in Hell’s Kitchen
- The Holiday Gift Guide to End All Guides – Tasty Delights
- CP Palate: Your Favorite Meal of the Week Just Got Even Better
- Are You Using the Wrong Vitamin C on Your Face?
- Love in a Bottle
- Beauty & the Best: Featuring Sisley, Dermalogica and more
- Best Perfumes That Will Spring You Into Summer