We here at Beauty News NYC have teamed up with New Beauty to get you, our valued readers, an incredible offer you won’t want to refuse!
You may be familiar with the New Beauty Test Tube beauty boxes which offer you full sized products of fantastic skin care at a ridiculously low price. It’s a great way for brands to introduce skin care and beauty aficionados to their fabulous products, and an advantageous way for you to try out new items at a fraction of their regular cost.
This New Beauty Gold Test Tube contains an incredible array of coveted skin care, (hair care too) worth $525, for the super low price of only $99. But wait wait, there’s more…yours truly went up to their offices and twisted their perfectly exfoliated & moisturized arms and got Beauty News NYC readers an additional 20 bucks off! Free shipping too. An incredible deal for sure. I mean seriously…realize you’re getting six months of Grande Lash which on its own costs $120, as well as a $100 gift card for the product of your choice from Mimi Luzon. This is an insane deal!
So for only $79, here’s what you get:
1. amika Nice Cream Cleansing Conditioner, 8.45 oz, Retail Price: $22
2. Doctor Rogers RESTORE Healing Balm, 4 oz, Retail Price: $66
3. FOREO LUNA play plus, 1 device, Retail Price: $49
4. Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum, 4 ml, Retail Price: $120 (six-month supply)
5. Juice Beauty PHYTO-PIGMENTS Satin Lip Cream, .11 oz, Retail Price: $24
6. KNESKO Skin Nanogold Repair Natural Collagen Face Mask, 1-time use mask, Retail Price: $45
7. Mimi Luzon 24K Pure Gold Hyaluronic Super Serum Sample + $100 Gift Card, Includes: $20 sample, Full size retail price: $299 full size
8. StriVectin SD Advanced™ PLUS Intensive Moisturizing Concentrate, 2 oz, Retail Price: $79
Here’s how to get it:
Go to https://goldtube.newbeauty.com/ and when you check out enter the promo code NBVIP
So buy one for yourself, your mom, your sister, your bestie, your boss – there’s always a reason to buy someone a fabulous gift.
Hurry – while supplies last. When they’re gone, they’re gone.